Tracy serves as a Managing Director at WG Consulting. She provides expertise and a solutions based approach to clients derived from 20+ years of experience as a Certified Public Accountant. She possesses a diverse accounting, finance and audit background including regional leadership and local management of a national consulting firm, senior financial management positions in technology and energy related companies, and seven years at a Big Four accounting firm. As a Managing Director, she leads a team of professionals that provide strategic council and customized solutions to clients. Our team of experts support businesses with special projects, management consulting, outsourced departments or key roles, and operational support and training.
- Oversight of client financial carve outs, reverse mergers into SPACs and merger/acquisition financial due diligence projects.
- Led, as fractional CFO, a merger, restructuring and recapitalization project of a 34-location entertainment company.
- Revised and implemented new policies and procedures related to fixed asset componentization and joint venture consolidation methodologies. Socialized policies at multiple levels globally.
- Owned management of monthly updates for status of joint ventures (majority owned/controlled, nominee shareholder and nonconsolidated equity investments). Communicated changes in ownership, distributions of income, liquidations and investments added to consolidations team as received. Determined proper treatment for new investments or if changes were required for existing investments. Revised procedures surrounding joint venture updates to create a control structure that ensures capture of all information on a timely basis.
- Led project to determine required foreign currency remeasurement of bolivar for large charge taken in a complex account structure in less than one week during an accelerated close with a tight deadline.
- Provided transaction support for the $3B divestiture of a gas/electric facility.
- Participated on a project task force to review existing retail energy and demanded side management contracts for uncalculated risks and other accounting, cash flow and legal considerations.
- Led multi-departmental teams to promote segregation of duties, safeguarding of assets, risk mitigation and job costing, as well as prepared and carved out financial data for divestiture of section of company.
- Drafted SEC compliant financial statements for carve out for divestiture of 40% of the largest operating division of one of the largest global oil & gas companies to be contained in an SEC filing upon purchase.
- Planned international coordination with auditors and consolidated 20 foreign countries’ operations.
- Worked with Gas Compressor client engaged in an initial public offering (IPO).
- Responsible for half of an Initial Public Offering involving the roll-up of 52 oil field supply and service companies, that were previously sole proprietorships on the cash basis of accounting.
- Collaborated with foreign banks and audit firms to set up foreign subsidiaries in Venezuela, Indonesia and Malaysia. Implemented monthly reporting packages and valuations to distribute to leadership.
- Performed and managed a two-year historical review of Purchase Order procedures and identified significant control issues, implemented changes and increased inventory turnover within three months.
- Reduced DSO from a 90-day average to a 45-day average within six months, with Agar’s A/R comprised of 75% foreign receivables and reduced A/P by reducing lead times by 50% on average in three months.