Todd Rimmer serves as the Chief Executive Officer of WG Consulting, LLC and is a CPA with approximately 30 years of experience. His focus is providing Financial and Business Advisory Services for private, public, and private equity backed companies in the oil field service, manufacturing, energy trading and upstream areas. Prior to joining WG, Todd was the senior vice president and Chief Financial Officer of Valerus Compression Services. His responsibilities included domestic and international accounting, finance, treasury, tax, information technology, and financial planning and analysis. Prior to joining Valerus, Todd was the senior vice president and Chief Financial Officer of Sequent Energy Management a wholly owned subsidiary of AGL Resources (currently Southern Company) involved in natural gas asset management and optimization, producer services, wholesale marketing and risk management activities. He was also with American Electric Power (AEP) in Columbus, Ohio where he served as the director of financial reporting and was responsible for the corporate level consolidation and internal/external reporting for AEP’s eleven public registrants, as well as all other regulatory and non-public filings. He began his career with Deloitte, where he achieved the level of senior manager and focused primarily on energy trading, oil field service, manufacturing, and independent power producer clients.
- Served as a strategic partner to the CEO, BOD and Private Equity owners.
- Represented entities in Audit Committee’s and Finance & Risk Management Committees of the BOD, full BOD meetings and quarterly earnings calls with lenders and investors.
- Served on Executive, Project Approval, SOX Steering, IT Governance, IPO Steering, Credit, Enterprise Risk Management and Disclosure Committees of various entities.
- Created/reorganized CFO organizations and staffed the functional areas (Accounting, Treasury, IT, FP&A, Tax).
- Drafted S-1’s and prepared for Sarbanes-Oxley compliance for future IPO’s as well as represented companies on road shows.
- Strategic planning with a near-term and multi-year focus.
- Prepared and delivered data provided to analysts, investors, rating agencies and the SEC.
- Evaluated, modified, and created processes, policies, and controls at organizations in order to reduce manual journal entries, reduce/eliminate audit adjustments, increase the accuracy of financial reporting and forecasting and shorten the close cycle.
- Reorganized ERP systems to report results and forecast by discrete product lines as well as detailed SG&A reporting.
- Replaced bridge loan financing with other capital sources (i.e. Mezzanine debt) and amended and extended ABL facilities.
- Responsible for all monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting (internal and external), earnings, cash and capital forecasting and budgeting at the consolidated entity by product line, functional area, and location.
- Securities and Exchange Commission experience:
- Filings on Form 10-K, 10-Q and 8-K, as well as proxy statements, comfort letters and SEC comment responses associated with various filings
- Debt offerings on Form S-3 and Form S-4 (conversion of 144a offerings)
- Carve-out and initial public equity offerings on Form S-1, including MLP’s and SPACs
- Long-term contract analysis: commodity purchase and sale, power supply, fuel purchase, service, lease and construction (including POC).