Stephen is a Managing Director at WG Consulting. He has over 10 years of experience in building and leading Vendor Management System (VMS) and Managed Service Providers (MSP) teams in the Contingent Labor, Statement of Work (SOW) and headcount tracking areas. Stephen uses a consultative approach to client engagements leveraging over 300 client implementations with over $3B USD in annual spend across 2 industry leading VMS technologies (Fieldglass and VNDLY). He is PMP certified and has an MBA in Leadership and Change Management. Stephen has built highly successful implementation, customer success and product support teams. He has led large scale VMS projects at Fortune 500 companies like AT&T, GE, Fidelity Investments and Waste Management. His core expertise includes extensive VMS and MSP Program Office implementation and customer success experiences. Stephen has had hands-on experience gathering business requirements, project management consultation, executive level business case delivery, SOW category management, strategic sourcing, supply chain optimization, issue and risk mitigation, organizational change management, business process redesign and project planning.
- Managed over 300 global implementations of Vendor Management System (VMS), Self-Managed and Managed Service Providers (MSP). Tasks included leading requirements gathering sessions, business case development, stakeholder management including executive governance, organizational change management, system and process design, communications planning and execution, project management, and program execution
- VMS Professional Service Vice President (Implementation, Customer Success and Product Support)
- Development of Managed Service Provider (MSP) Partnership Enablement Program
- Led largest SAP Fieldglass engagement with over 200,000 workers, $500M USD annual spend in over 20 countries
- Implemented 30,000 workers across 18 countries for an American pharmaceutical company headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana
- Supported creation of 26 Workday and 3 OKTA API integrations for industry leading VMS
- Piloted and created Delivery Executive role which eliminated VMS Executive escalations. Delivery Executive aligned with System Integrators like Deloitte, Accenture, PWC and SAP Account Executives.
- Developed VMS Gen 1 to Gen 2 optimized project schedule
- Established Customer Advocacy Board (CAB) at industry leading VMS
- Fully automated implementation, product support and customer success weekly KPI reporting to VMS Executive team