President, Business Transformation Services
Mike serves as the President of Business Technology Solutions at WG Consulting. He has over 15 years of experience in building and leading teams in the Supply Chain, Human Resources, and Contingent Workforce areas. Mike is recognized for his ability to leverage Supply Chain, Human Resources, and Contingent Workforce Leading Practices into fit for purpose solutions for multiple fortune 500 companies. He is a certified Contingent Workforce Professional by Staffing Industry Analysts and has strong industry experience and interpersonal skills to deliver the most challenging projects and programs. He is focused on building high performance teams with proven skills to enable and support growing organizations. He has led large scale projects at Molina Healthcare, City of Hope, Waste Management, Shell Oil and ConocoPhillips. His core expertise includes extensive experience gathering business requirements, developing executive level business cases, category management, strategic sourcing, Supply Chain optimization, risk mitigation, organizational change management, business process redesign, project planning and project management
- Designed and implemented a Affordable Healthcare Act compliance process for a large health system.
- Engaged corporate leadership to design and establish policies and procedures to govern the entire workforce.
- Led a large consulting engagement of 20 plus consultants identifying and fixing gaps within Human Resources, Finance, Accounting, and IT.
- Supported a healthcare executive with organizational design work for the corporate board.
- Established a MSP operating model at WG Consulting for a large healthcare system.
- Conducted a E&P market analysis to determine peer group opportunities for a large E&P company.
- Managed an Americas support services organization responsible for $1.5B in annual spend, program compliance, and global analytics.
- Led the global implementation of a Managed Service Provider (MSP) and Vendor Management System (VMS) tasks included requirements gathering, business case development, stakeholder management, organizational change management, system and process design, communications planning and execution, project management, and program execution.
- Responsible for establishing a category management structure and strategy for approximately 20,000 suppliers and $3B in annual spend.
- Implemented a Recruitment Process Outsourcing solution to support the creation of a fortune 100 company during a spin off.
- Developed a global strategy to reduce the existing contingent labor supplier base by 60%, which resulted in a $10 million savings in annual cost.
- Designed the first oil and gas industrial labor VMS implementation to support a refinery turnaround.