Mark is the Managing Director of Talent Acquisition at WG Consulting. For over ten years Mark has honed his expertise in full cycle talent acquisition by identifying market inefficacies and incorporating a strategic approach to connecting candidates to the right position. In his role at WG Consulting he serves all of the internal consulting services lines and manages the external executive search practice. Mark specializes in placing candidates in the areas of Supply Chain, Human Resources, Information Technology, Sales, Accounting and Finance. He has worked across several industries including oil & gas, manufacturing, oilfield services, healthcare, technology, green energy, and professional services. Additionally, Mark advises clients on their overall organizational design and talent acquisition strategy.
- Led all talent acquisition efforts by actively sourcing, screening, and onboarding candidates for all internal consulting lines.
- Conducted weekly training sessions on candidate sourcing, screening, and salary negotiation with the recruiting team.
- Established an executive search department that catered to external clients seeking permanent professionals in Accounting, Finance, Supply Chain, Human Resources, Information Technology, Cyber Security, and Sales.
- Continuously revamped sourcing strategies and collaborated with hiring managers in order to attract the best talent to the firm based on going changes in the employment market.
- Created a new talent acquisition workflow and incorporated new recruiting strategy resulting that improved the quality of our talent and reduced the time to fill ratio.
- Implemented Bull Horn ATS (Applicant Tracking System) which allowed us to establish a candidate data base, analyze key performance indicators (KPIs), and track time to fill.
- Implemented a data driven approach to hiring based on industry trends and market conditions.