Mark serves as a Managing Director at WG Consulting. He brings nearly 15 years of finance and accounting experience. Prior to joining WG Consulting in 2015, Milliner served as the Controller of HII Technologies, a publicly owned oilfield services company focused on complete frac water management solutions, safety services, and mobile oilfield power generation. His responsibilities included accounting, SEC reporting, finance, treasury, information technology and financial planning and analysis. Prior to joining HII, Milliner was with CW Rod Tool, a Houston-based division of DXP Enterprises, where he facilitated the due diligence of the sale of CW Rod Tool to DXP Enterprises and managed the implementation of the company’s Prophet 21 ERP system. DXP Enterprises is a distributor of MROP, metalworking, pumping, and other industrial supplies. Milliner also worked with Zoyto, Inc., a Houston-based fulfillment company where he served as Controller. He began his career with Doeren Mayhew in the Audit practice.
- Served as a strategic partner to CEOs, CFOs, BODs and banking institutions.
- Fulfilled HR, payroll, IT administration, and other duties while staffing and training functional areas.
- Drafted S-1’s and SEC comment responses related with up listing to the Nasdaq exchange and subsequent IPO.
- Performed extensive strategic financial modelling with a near-term and multi-year focus, including multiple acquisition targets, different equity and debt scenarios, and pro-forma results.
- Managed the acquisition of multiple target companies, including due diligence, purchase price allocation, and post-acquisition integration.
- Evaluated, modified and created processes, policies, and controls at organizations in order to reduce manual journal entries, reduce/eliminate audit adjustments, increase the accuracy of financial reporting and forecasting, and shorten the close cycle.
- Reorganized ERP systems to carve out results by discrete business units within geographic areas, including detailed SG&A allocations, and facilitated the process to complete two separate three-year audits.
- Facilitated multiple debt and equity funding's of various types, including unsecured debentures, Series A and Series B preferred, term loans, and ABL facilities.
- Handled monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting (internal and external), earnings, cash and capital forecasting, and budgeting by product line, functional area, and location.
- Prepared all applicable filings on Form 10-K, 10-Q, and 8-K, as well as proxy statements and SEC comment responses associated with various filings.
- Managed treasury functions, including analysis for and compliance with debt covenants.