Vice President, Business Transformation Services
Erin is a Vice President at WG Consulting. She has 8 years of experience in the contingent workforce & labor management space specializing in Hospital and Healthcare Systems. Erin is recognized for her ability to provide clients with both operational and strategic support, including MSP program design and development, Vendor optimization, Vendor performance management, change management, policy design and more. Erin has held several roles throughout her experience in MSP space and has proven success with program management and leading teams.
- Previously served as an on-site MSP/VMS resource in the Healthcare industry for 5+ years at programs ranging from $60M to $300M in annual spend.
- Extensive experience managing Staff Augmentation, Statement of Work & Managed Services programs.
- Experience establishing and maintaining relationships with external Suppliers to support performance management measures, operational effectiveness, and strategic partnerships.
- Participated in the implementation of a VMS from concept to production for Fortune 500 company.
- Skilled in UAT testing, business requirement gathering, analysis and reporting for VMS technologies.
- Delivery lead on Supplier RFP that resulted in Supplier rationalized, program maturity and an estimated $1.5MM in cost savings.
- Managed and lead a team of 3 – 6 Program Professionals supporting a Fortune 500 healthcare client.
- Certified Contingent Workforce Professional (CCWP).